Covid 19 Information
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR OUR GUESTS
We are pleased to confirm that all of our employees have now completed Fáilte Ireland’s Infection Prevention Control for Tourism Businesses course.
The HSE and Irish government have published a set of guidelines on protecting yourself from coronavirus and minimizing the spread of infection to others. As the world adjusts to the new norms and expectations, we will be enforcing the below guidelines in order to protect our guests and staff.
What The Courtyard Apartments have done prior to arrival:
- Hand sanitizing stations have been installed in high traffic areas including the entry/exit points and elevator corridors.
- All the staff have completed and been certified through comprehensive training in hygiene and cleaning procedures for infection control.
- Return to work protocols have been completed by all staff regarding our coronavirus action plan.
- Employees have been trained to recognise coronavirus symptoms and the steps to be taken if contact is suspected with someone who has Covid 19.
- Staff Temperatures will be taken at start of shift. All staff will be asked to sanitize their hands before their shift and every 20 minutes throughout their shift. Staff will be wearing appropriate PPE while cleaning.
- We will have Covid 19 signs around our establishment to give people a gentle reminder to adhere to the recommendations.
- Staff will continuously sanitise high traffic public areas.
Your booking process
When entering The Courtyard Apartments reception area masks are required by all guests.
- Prior to arrival you will be asked to:
- Provide the names of all people staying for the purposes of contract tracing in place,
- A check-in time must be provided to allow social distancing to be adhered to, contactless check in will be available after 6pm.
- Our reception will only allow one representative from the group to complete the check-in process. All other guests will be asked to remain in their vehicles or at a socially distanced location away from reception.
- For larger groups, apartments will be allocated 10 days prior to arrival. The responsibility for grouping guests together and allocating shared rooms lies with the guests. As per government guidelines people from the same family should wherever possible share rooms.
- We are encouraging all guests to pay by card prior to arrival.
- We have facemasks, gloves & a hand sanitizing station available at reception.
- On departure all guests will be encouraged to drop their keys in our drop box which is located outside the reception to complete a contactless check out. All key cards will then be sanitised.
- All housekeepers, office staff and management have undergone a certified infection control course, we have robust cleaning protocols and best practice cleaning procedures in each apartment.
- Disposable aprons, masks, gloves will be worn while cleaning the apartments, these will then be disposed of and new PPE will be put on to clean the next apartment.
- High touch surfaces will like electric switches, thermostat controls, handles and knobs of door with be cleaned and sanitized regularly.
- Each apartment checklist will be signed off by the department manager.
- Amenities within the rooms will be removed, can be given when requested.
We ask all guests to help us by completing the following on departure:
- Please ensure all rubbish is kept in the correct bins for disposal and tidied neatly.
- Please open your windows on departure to allow ventilation in the apartments prior to the housekeeping staff entering the rooms.
- On check out please place your keys in the key drop box.
While things may be done differently, we will always be available onsite to answer your questions and help you to enjoy our Lovely Leitrim.